- 2 boxes 10 ounce frozen spinach, defrosted and water thoroughly squeezed out
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup red quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 6 beaten eggs (can also use 4 whole eggs and 3 egg whites)
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowel.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour (can be left overnight).
- Roll into balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy! Thanks Lauren Kelly Nutrition.