- 1/4 cup Homemade Breadcrumbs (use Ezekiel Bread yum!)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- heaping 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cold milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using) and black pepper. In separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar.
- Gently stir until combined but do not over stir. Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture and then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with non stick foil for easy clean up!).
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking, or until browned and crisp.
Thanks, Melanie Mitro!