- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans , trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces, cooked and rinsed in cold water
- 1 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame , thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 can kidney beans , rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Rinse quinoa under cold running water and drain.
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a small pot. Stir quinoa and a pinch of salt into water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover and let cool.
- Put cooled quinoa, green beans, edamame, peppers, kidney beans, dressing, tarragon, salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Thanks, Whole Foods!