- 1/2 medium sweet potato, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp Citrus Vinaigrette OR other low-sugar/low-salt vinaigrette
- Fill bottom of steamer with 2 inches of water; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Place sweet potato in top of steamer; steam for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Combine cooked sweet potato, cooked quinoa, bell pepper, and cashews in a medium serving bowl. Drizzle with Citrus Vinaigrette; toss gently to blend.
- Serve immediately.