Yields: 1 salad
- 1/2 seedless English cucumber (about 7 ounces)
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp red onion, sliced
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 oz fresh feta, sliced thick
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- Spiralize the cucumbers using the chipper blade on a spiralizer. Cut the strands into smaller pieces, about 5-6 inches long so it's easier to eat. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can just dice the cucumbers with a knife into small cubes.
- Place the cucumber in a large work bowl along with the bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and red onion.
- Squeeze half of the lemon over it, drizzle with half of the olive oil and toss with fresh oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place on a plate, top with a slice of feta and finish with remaining olive oil.