- 2 (15-oz.) cans organic black beans
- 3 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1-1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 head of lettuce
- Throw the chicken, garlic, and hot sauce into the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Once chicken is cooked through, shred it with 2 forks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing, Greek yogurt, and milk then stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl. Dice up the tomatoes and avocado and add them to the bowl as well.
- Assemble your bowl by adding in the veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing.