- 3 lbs of Pork Loin
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cup of water
Make the rub:
- 2 tbsp of chili powder
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- Mix all spices together except the bay leaf in a bowl.
- Rub down the entire pork loin with the spices and place in your slow cooker.
- Add the bay leaf and water and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Keep an eye on the pork just to make sure the water doesn't absorb and it dries out. If you have to add more liquid please do.
- Your pork should pull apart easily so you can shred it.
- Once you it is able to be shredded take it from the crock pot, shred and then place back into the crock pot. Stir the meat to coat with the juices.
- You can fill a red container with this for the 21 day fix!
- Corn Tortillas
- Black or Pinto Beans in a can
- Romain Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Avocado
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Cilantro Lime Seasoning: (Do not omit this, it is what makes the whole thing just amazing)
- Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 lime cut into wedges for garnish
- Combine these ingredients in a bowl for the dressing and set aside.
- Add the drained beans with 1/2 of a cup of water to a pot on the stove over medium heat. Cook until heated through. Gently mash with a fork until they reach your desired consistency.
- Lightly spray your corn tortillas with cooking spray and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Crisp in the oven on 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until desired crispiness. Thanks Melanie!