- 3 bratwurst or chicken sausage cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow, red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a heavy bottomed skillet (I like to use my cast iron), heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes, stirring a few times to ensure even browning.
- In a separate skillet, brown the sliced meat for around 5 minutes in 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside. Add the peppers and onions to the skillet and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together.