- ¼ cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. raw honey (or agave syrup) (optional)
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 6 oz. raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
1. Combine coconut milk, lime juice, honey, curry powder, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Season shrimp with pepper.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add shrimp and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds.
5. Add coconut milk mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; gently boil for 5 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp is opaque and firm.
(thanks beachbody blog)