- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 4 tbsp salsa, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 4 oz mozzarella
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half vertically; remove the seeds and any flesh in the center.
- Liberally season with salt and pepper and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on each half.
- Roast cut-side down for 40 minutes. When roasting is complete, turn each half over to cool for 15 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 425°F.
- Dice the avocado and shred the cheese.
- Using a fork, gently scrape the squash so it turns into "noodles."
- Stir in the avocado pieces and about half of the cheese in each half.
- Make a small well in the center; crack one egg into each half and Sprinkle remaining 1/4c of cheese around the edges of both halves.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes until egg whites are set.