- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound thin sliced chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 1 T parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a 12" skillet, heat oil on medium high. Add chicken, onions and ranch seasoning blend. Saute and stir often for 2 minutes.
- Stir in bell peppers, zucchini, beans, tomatoes, rice and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then cover. Simmer on low for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over skillet, cover and let stand for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Top with Cilantro and serve!
21 Day Fix Counts:
1 serving= 1/4 of the skillet!
1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 1/2 Green