- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large dice
- 1/2 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 large leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion, or to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook and stir ground chicken in a large skillet until the meat is crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir red bell pepper, onion and garlic into chicken; cook and stir until pepper and onion is slightly softened, about 5 more minutes.
- Whisk 1/2 cup soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and sesame oil in a bowl; pour over chicken mixture. Cook and stir chicken mixture with sauce over low heat until flavors have blended, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter with hot water in a small bowl until smooth; stir 3 tablespoons soy sauce into the mixture. Set dipping sauce aside.
- Form lettuce leaves into cup shapes and fill with chicken mixture. Top lettuce wraps with shredded carrots, sprinkle with green onion and cilantro, and a spoonful of peanut dipping sauce.
- If following the fix- portion out 1 red into 4 lettuce leaves and add 1/2 green of carrots between the 4 and divide 1 orange of sauce between the 4.
21 day fix approved: 2 green, 1 red, 1 orange