Yields: 2 servings
- 8 oz chicken breast cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small sweet potato cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- A dash of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Add oil to a medium skillet set over medium heat.
- Sautee sweet potato, onion, bell pepper and spices for 5 minutes, until potatoes begin to brown. Add chicken breast to the skillet.
- Cover and simmer about 8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and potato pieces are fork tender. (I actually cooked this way longer, maybe 25 minutes)