Yields: 4 servings
· 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
· 1 lb asparagus, tough ends trimmed
· 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
· Lemon dill seasoning
· 1 lemon thinly sliced
· ¼ cup dry rice per person
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut four sheets of aluminum foil about 14-inch long.
- Divide asparagus into 4 equal portions (about 8 spears per foil packet) and layer in center of each length of foil.
- In a small bowl stir together oil with garlic. Drizzle 1 tsp of the oil over portion of asparagus then sprinkle with seasalt and pepper.
- Rinse salmon and allow excess water to run off, then season bottom of each fillet with salt and pepper. Layer fillets over asparagus. Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with 1 tsp of the olive oil mixture and season top with lemon dill seasoning, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon then fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose. Place foil pouches in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 25 - 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and serve warm over rice.