- 1 1/2 cups all natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, gluten free
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lightly coat 8×8-inch baking pan with spray. Set aside
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well
4. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
5. Bake 20 to 23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
6. Cool. Cut into squares.
Thanks Fxate 1 serving= 1 yellow + 2.5 tsp