2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups almond flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda, gluten free
1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1/2 cup chopped apple (about 3/4 medium apple). Granny Smith is a great choice!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare nine muffin cups by lining with muffin tin layers or coating with muffin spray.
3. Combine eggs, banana, and butter in a medium bowl; mix well; set aside.
4. Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add almond meal mixture to egg mixture; mix until blended.
6. Add apple; mix until just blended.
7. Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.