- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse quinoa. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread the quinoa, oats and coconut out on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the oven, stirring once, until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the oat mixture into a medium bowl and add the ground flax, almonds,
- walnut, and dried fruit. (Leave the oven on.)
- In another bowl, combine the honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour liquid mixture over the oats; stirring until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture out on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
Recipe from The Skinnytaste Cookbook