- 1 banana
- 3 eggs egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (optional but recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut butter
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat on the stove. Let it heat up while you prepare the pancakes. It's ready when water dropped into the pan sizzles.
- To prepare the pancakes, mash the banana well with a couple of forks. Add the eggs, baking powder, and PB and whisk until well combined. Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding in 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake mixture (I used a sprayed metal ring to make mine so round -- if you don't want to bother, they'll just be a little wonky shaped.)
- Let the pancakes cook for 25-30 seconds before flipping and letting the other side cook for the same amount of time. Remove to a plate and serve with nut butter, sugar-free syrup, butter, fruit, or whatever you'd like!